What happens at the first meeting?

At our first meeting we will talk about the options of  your ceremony which you can choose from and the forms that need to be filled out.

What documents are required for first meeting?

Birth Certificate or Australian Passport, Divorce Certificate/Documents if previously married, Death Certificate if Widowed, Full names of witnesses

What do we need to do to get married?

Lodge Notice  Intent to marriage, Provide proof of self and marriage, provide proof of age.

What is a NOIM?

Notice to intent to marriage (form13)  or NOIM is needed to be completed if you wish for me to Marry you. This form has to be completed one month and one day before the day you intend to get married.

Can Same Sex couples get Married?

Same sex marriages are not legal in Australia as of yet so I offer a Commitment ceremony which you get an unofficial certificate to commemorate your day.

What do we need to do for a funeral?

Can I choose my own Celebrant?

Yes you can choose your own celebrant and inform the funeral director that you wish for this to happen.

Will you help us with our choice of readings and music for the service?

Yes I have resources to suggest readings and types of music. We can discuss this at our first meeting.

Is it appropriate for family or friends to give a reading or Eulogy?

It is very important for a family member or friend to be involved in the service and by a reading or a Eulogy is appropriate and personal.


WelcomeCeremoniesFees & ConditionsFAQTestimonialsContact MePhoto'sVendors & LinksAnniversaries

© Celebrating the Rhythums of Life